doughtier said: Blue, Cup and Star-sign for the meme, please and thank you? :D
Blue: What song do you listen to when you’re feeling down?
Recently, it’s definitely Charlene Soraia’s Wherever You Will Go (yes, the twinings song.)
Cup: Do you drink Tea or Coffee?
Tea much more frequently but coffee if I’ve had no sleep and need to get stuff done. It doesn’t really help though, coffee dehydrates me pretty bad.
Star-sign: When’s your birthday?
December 10th \o/
Bonus: I bought some fake blood and it arrived today and my face and arms are currently covered in it and it woN’T WASH OFF
- Blue: What song do you listen to when you're feeling down?
- Cup: Do you drink Tea or Coffee?
- English: How many languages can you speak?
- Fear: Tell us three fears.
- Game: What was the last board game you played?
- Read: What was the last book you read?
- Injury: Have you ever walked into a glass door?
- Jump: Do five jumping jacks/star jump.
- Kiss: Who's your biggest celebrity crush?
- Love: Do you believe in marriage?
- Money: What would you do with 1 million dollars?
- Naughty: Tell us three things that your parents disapprove of?
- Oops: What is one thing you'd like to change/fix?
- Picture: Post a pic of your lovely face.
- Quality: Name three of your favourite blogs.
- Rapunzel: Name three Disney movies that you adore.
- Star-sign: When's your birthday?
- Teacher: What do you aspire to be?
- Unite: Do you sponsor a cause?
- Varsity: Do you play/watch sport?
- Xylophone: Do you play an instrument?
- Yellow: What's your favourite colour?
- Zoo: What is your favourite animal?
shout out to the kids and adults who have memory problems, who get yelled and screamed at by their families for not remembering things
or over-remembering. remembering things no one else seems to remember but still having blankets of empty in their memory and wondering why they can’t remember chunks of things or why their timelines are all off
oh my god i thought i was alone
I can remember exactlly what my nanny looked like when I was three but I don’t know what I ate for dinner two nights ago
Duiker shrugged. “Somewhere. Not far.”
“The Silanda shall take as many wounded soldiers as it can carry — those who will eventually mend, that is. To Aren. Coltaine enquires if you wish to accompany them, Historian.”
Not arrogance at all, then, but fatal acceptance. He knew he should have hesitated, given the suggestion sober thought, but heard his own voice reply, “No.”
She nodded. “He knew you would answer thus, and say it quickly as well.” Frowning, she searched Duiker’s face. “How does Coltaine know such things?”
Duiker was startled. “You are asking me? Hood’s breath, lass, the man’s a Wickan!”
“And no less a cipher to us, Historian. The clans do as he commands and say nothing,. It is not shared certainty or mutual understanding that breeds our silence. It is awe.”
Duiker could say nothing to that. He found himself turning away, eyes caught and gathered into the sky’s sweeping blurs of pale yellow. They migrate. Creatures of instinct. A mindless plunge into fatal currents. A beautiful, horrifying dance to Hood, every step mapped out. Every step…"
— The Wickans on Coltaine — Deadhouse Gates
we joke about procrastination but nothing is worse than the nauseating feeling of having every intention of doing something but physically not being capable of doing it and then feeling like you want to throw up because the deadline is just getting closer and closer.
i thought i was the only one
- me making decisions in video games: *thoroughly researches consequences, reads multiple walkthroughs, explores every other course of action in detail*
- me making decisions in real life: well what's the worse that could happen